Friday, June 25, 2010

Busy, busy, busy....

I know what you are thinking...it's been a while since I've written. My last blog was about school starting and well, school is crazy demanding. It's amazing that I started this journey to become a licensed massage therapist in addition to teaching yoga to help others relax, stay fit, de-stress. But the very thing that I want to turn to in times of stress, is actually causing me the most stress!! Love the irony of it all.

So, I am busy. And stressed from working full time and the demanding school schedule and teaching and oh did I mention, I am learning Reiki at the same time? My yoga practice didn't abandon me. I abandoned it. I have high blood pressure, anxiety, sleeplessness, etc. But...I am still out there with the intention of my practice.

All of the health things really did wake me up and it forced me to prioritize what I needed to do and how I needed to do it. With my second quarter starting, my practice is back, I am meditating more and taking it all in stride. It's finding the balance in everything and about getting a groove going.

So, where are you in your practice. I may not have time to do a long full practice, but maybe I can do a few sun salutations or sit in a twist. It's something. The point is if you are crazy busy like me, start with one pose. Maybe that pose will turn into 2 or 3 and before you know it, you've got a full practice going.

I am aiming to blog a couple of times a month becasue of my demanding schedule, so feel great. Be well. And we'll talk soon.

Susan

No comments: